Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A new appreciation....

This week I've had the pleasure of attending Bus Drivers Education.  I have never driven anything larger than a Nissan, and, prior to Monday, couldn't have told you the difference between a alternator and an air compressor, but by golly I can now!

I have an all new appreciation for those who have taken on the task of transporting our little ones to and from school each day.  What a job! I knew that it wasn't an easy job, but after taking the class this week, WOW!  Check mirrors every 5-8 seconds, all 8 of them, make sure no little sweeties have climbed in the wheel wells ( apparently that happens more than you think) driving defensively, and don't even get me started on the air brakes!!!

Please, please, PLEASE!! If you haven't lately, thank your child's bus driver!!! Let them know they're appreciated for keeping your child safe and delivering them to school each day.  Trust me, it isn't as easy at it looks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment